Thursday 27 March 2014

Bow Down as Kylie steals the thrown

Photos circulating of Kylie Jenner at the recent private store opening of DASH-Miami have jaws dropping across the globe. There's no denying she's always had a flare for fashion, and in my eyes a step up on sister Kendall, but from these latest shots she's managed to make the entire Kardashian clan look like her entourage.  
Sporting a pair of petite stiletto pumps, Kylie perfectly compliments her very on trend sports luxe dream.
After an hour of impulse stalking I managed to track down these sensational pants in an attempt to bring 3/4 sexy back. Located! However before clicking the link brace yourself for a sold out status, elaborate price tag of $430 and 'sheer' regret you didn't see them first. Replicas of the Avelon White Mesh & Leather Trousers can be found online, however will most likely need some DIY hemming of sorts to achieve a similar look - I'll let you know how I go.
As most of my friends are aware I'm a big fan of the effortless-I had to throw these heels on to hide the fact I just came from a desk job-carefree look; and Kylie is definitely ticking all the boxes. At just 16 I'm waiting in extreme anticipation to see what this smart cookie has in store for the future of fashion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment